I've been having really bad dreams.
And alot of them.
Last last night I dreamt it turned out I was related to one of my ex-best friends and I was at her 'house' trying to be nice about everything when I was spewing inside because I hate my friends atm and would rather eat worms than call them. Nightmare.
Last night I dreamt I had to take a 4u Maths exam in my Primary school setting and I hadn't prepared for it and started pussying out and had a cry and a sweat. Then I realised the exam was really difficult but logical, so I could do it so ended up doing it anyway but terribly. Basically I threw a sicky unsuccessfully hence had considered using Special Consideration which I've never done before. Stupid of me. Should have sometimes.
Awful dreams.
Maybe it's related to the fact that I'm a living zombie these days and sleep after 4am to 4pm.